What E-Commerce Platforms You Should Use On Your Blog?
As there are numerous e-commerce solutions available, it can be a bit overwhelming for you to figure out which one is best for you.
Given below are our top three picks that we think will be most suitable for most of the WordPress users and bloggers:
great option for WordPress users
it is extremely easy to use along with being so professional, and it can integrate with WordPress as well.
it is similar to Shopify as it also integrates with WordPress.
Why Bloggers Should Consider Selling Online?
- The opportunity for gradually building the blog recognition by selling branded merchandise, like t-shirts and coffee mugs.
- To assist in the establishment of your expertise in the field and for selling professional services or by serving with digital products (such as gated video courses or e-books) that serve with valuable and relevant content to your targeted audience.
- For a generation of revenue to offset the cost of hosting.
- The desire for making your blog a profitable venture.
You are not required to decide upfront: there are a pretty large number of e- commerce solutions that make you capable integrating of selling into the already established blog.
If you are already set on selling online - probably your blog has been conceived as a part of your content marketing strategy for an online store - then, by all means, you can assess the available e-commerce website builders.
How to do the selling of physical products online: Drop Shipping
If you are making a plan for selling physical products, you are required to take into consideration whether you are desired to go to the dropshipping route or not. Dropshipping makes you capable to sell your products on your website without buying and storage any inventory.
Here is how it used to work: when someone used to order from your website, your third-party product provider will be automatically notified of this. They will do the packaging of the product, and ship it under your name.
Many drop-shipping options are known for offering "on-demand" product descriptions. For instance, you can do the creation of designs for hoodies, coffee mugs, t-shirts, laptop sleeves, and more ahead of time and serving them to your third-party merchandiser.
When someone is visiting your store orders one of these items, your third-party merchandiser will automatically get notified, they used to print mugs, t-shirts, etc. and after that, they will ship it under your name to your consumer.
E-commerce builders like Shopify will make you capable to get easily connected with all sorts of third-party on-demand product servers like Printful and Merchify.
If you are going on this route, you are required to consider that you will accept returns or if you are having expectations for the third party to do that.
Which E-Commerce Platform Should I Make Use Of For My Blog?
There are numerous platforms that are designed for novices. It means without any experience at all, you can do the creation of a beautiful store by making use of professional, pre-built website themes.
One function of Spii Design is to make you get introduced to some of the current e-commerce platforms on the market: software solutions that used to run the gamut from plug-n-play shopping carts for adding to your blog, to DIY store website creators, for full customization of solutions for big ventures.
When you are doing a review of available options, you are required to take into consideration the following basic questions
- Are you in search of something that is easy to make use of or are you desired to "get under the hood" to tweak code?
- Will you be selling physical products, and/or services, or digital products such as music, course, e-books.
- Do you have a requirement for an online store to be created?
- Do you have a requirement of a way for customers to do book appointments with you?
- Are you desired a store to be multi-lingual? (In other words, are you desired that your visitors should be able in choosing other languages for viewing your website simply by clicking a button on your own website?)
- How will you receive contact information from your potential customers? (Do you have a requirement for sign-up forms?)
- How will you do marketing to your potential customers?
- Are you desired of selling in numerous currencies?
Build It & They Will Not Come
You should never have this expectation that you will build a store and suddenly the products will flying off your digital shelves. The simple act of doing the creating a visually impressive store that is filled with products is something that could be done by anyone nowadays.
You are required to bone up on the basics of digital marketing, particularly with content marketing, search engine optimization, and conversion optimization.
In other words, you are required to learn that how can you attract your audience, how can you grow your community and how can you sell your products to them. And this is the place where we used to come in: for assisting you to serve you with the best tools, practices, and insights to get succeeded.
Some encouragement: There has never been a better time in the history of mankind for becoming an entrepreneur.
The barriers to get entered are low: you no longer have any requirement of a factory, a distribution center, a printing press, offices, and employees for starting your business.
You will get advanced towards your goals with your laptop along with an internet connection, a commitment to yourself of not quitting, and a willingness to learn. And there will be rooting for you all the way.